Who doesn’t desire to be looked young, fit and healthy, especially women who aspire to maintain her look younger and crave to go any extent to combat aging process. It has to be so as the women are best creation of God. But to maintain his/her age, one has to be fit physically, mentally and physiologically. The first step to look younger, one has to focus on prevention of pimples, acne, wrinkles, blackhead and shrinking of skin. Secondarily, avoid those unnatural things which, leads you towards heart disease, diabetes, obesity, hypertension, cancer, arthritis, etc.
Simple tips to prevent aging
- The three best things to make you younger longer are: Balance Nutrition, Physical Activity and Mental Outlook. Proper nutrition, positive thinking, physical activity in daily routine are the utmost important aspects to combat ageing. Follow the rules of three P’s: Positive outlook, Positive attitude and Positive thinking to stay healthy.
- Besides physical activity, mental activity is also important to make your emotions and feelings flexible. So, keeps your brain working continuously but usefully and constructively. Try to control your emotion through yoga, pranayama and meditation because emotions and feelings may lead to you illness.
- The biggest and the greatest factor for disease is EMOTION. So indulge yourself in activity to manage it.
- Nothing is more aging than boredom and idleness.
- The biggest killers for you are worry, fear, anxiety, hate, envy, and jealously. To control these health killers do Yoga and Meditation.
- Contend your worry as it deteriorates your health physically, physiologically and mentally.
- Be strong physically, mentally, physiologically and spiritually, which are the integral components of holistic health and quality life, provide a better platform to make one younger and longer.
- Prevent the formation of toxins and harmful substances in the body by following simple and natural diet habits. These waste products speeds up aging and causes hindrance in the growth and development of cells and tissues.
- Give more thrust on calorie restrictions to prevent deterioration and dysfunctions in body cells and tissues that result into diseases and disorders.
- Antioxidants like Vitamin E and C should be taken regularly as these are one of the means to strengthen your immunity and ward off diseases.
- Give more and more weightage to spinach, carrots, broccoli, oranges, almonds and peanut.
- Sedentary life is bane for ageing. Follow natural way of living and do some physical activities like walking, especially morning walk, jogging, running, swimming, Yoga, etc.
- Bigger culprit of aging: stress, anxiety and depression. Combat it through Pranayama like Sitali Pranayama, Sheetkari Pranayama & Anulom Vilom Pranayama. Meditation also plays pivotal role in overcoming of these culprits.
- In Yoga, there are certain Yoga postures, which prevent aging process like Uddiyana Bandha, Sirsasana, Kapalbhati, Suryabhedi Pranayama and Ujjai Pranayama.
- Skip three white foods: Sugar, Salt and Maida as these three foods speed up ageing.